Thursday, October 28, 2010

Welp, that's embarassing.

Hey Bloggers! Long time no talk to.

So a recent client actually called me out on not posting to my blog anymore. Unfortunately, I don't have a very good excuse...in fact, I don't have an excuse at all! I've been slacking big time, and to Kylie and all you other preview-less clients I've had in these, my lazy days, I do apologize.

Please accept this
super mini preview as a peace offering and show a little faith. I promise to update more often!


It's really a shame I'm such a horrible blog-keeper as of late because this family was truly, a BLAST to shoot. If they seem like their laughing in every picture, that would be because they were! I had a hard time even asking them to pause for a picture because it was so obvious that the laughing was just so THEM. Loved getting to capture their joy on camera. Hope you guys are happy with some of your shots!



One more thing I was craaazzyy about on this shoot was how obviously they all understood the power of love, and it was even more obvious who their examples were. Mom and Dad were so fully happy just being together. It was QUITE inspiring.

Thank you guys so much for letting me get to know your family! Really, you were great. It was an honor.

Talk to you all soon - yes, that's a promise.
Love, AmalieMaren

2 comments:

  1. Haha I wasn't meaning to call you out! They look awesome thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job capturing their joy. And I have to agree with you about the 'playful' lights. Love you.

    ReplyDelete