Thursday, July 1, 2010

Call off the search party.

she's back.


I know I've been MIA. Here's the story:
...
Okay you got me. I don't actually have a good story. Let's just say...

I've been job hunting: FAIL.
I lost CS5: FAIL.
My schedule is all flopped and I'm never up for the good light: FAIL.

Over it - Moving ON to more excitement. Ready??
Here is some serious inspiration for you.

NUMBER ONE.

My wildest dreams came true.
Design Sponge did a city guide for Seattle! Could this life GET any better? I submit that it could not!!
I'm so hitting these places up as soon as I get there:

The RE Store - Ummm...coolest concept ever? I think so.
Cupcake Royale - Anybody who puts Toasted Coconut and Lime in ONE cupcake deserves some attention.
Area 51 - Because I want this chair.

La Rousse - Cause I have a crush on Indie styles. Yesssssum.
Fireworks - FUN! These are the kind of places that get me in trouble wifff da bankkk. Shhh.
Pikes Place - Does this one even need an explanation? THE most beautiful place I have ever been.
Seattle Flowers - Because as soon as I get out of the desert? I will neverrrr again take granted having color in my house. :)
DREAM boutique - This dress? Necessary.


Stuhlbergs - Ahhhh...home decor. How you steal my heart.
Earthwise - Awesome awesome awesome idea. I would just LOVE to be able to say I have something from this place, in my home. Who wouldn't though? Really?
Molly Moon's - Cute. I could go for some handmade IC love right now.

What do ya think? Anyone else got a favorite I didn't mention?
Loves.
AmalieMaren

1 comment:

  1. I just need to clear up one thing here: You are NEVER a failure until you quit.

    All else is well and good!

    ReplyDelete