Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a beginning of sorts.

hello world, how's you?...and so it starts.
I'm Amalie. Amalie Maren, to be exact.
I suppose that doesn't really tell you much. Let me introduce myself.

I could eat Multigrain Cheerios three meals a day and be happy as a clam about it. When people ask me what my favorite color is I can never commit because I don't want to hurt any of the other colors feelings. My favorite place in the world is Seattle, WA and I'll be living there by the end of the year. I claim to be a true-ist when it comes to Going Green, but I leave the water on when I brush my teeth. I used to claim to be a Tomboy, but I'm really a girl at heart. My bucket list includes things like, "Go vegetarian for one month." and "Get a fake nose ring - wear it like it's real." because trying new things is one of my passions. Sometimes, a problematic one. I still claim to be blond, but my roots get darker every time I let it grow out. I think Gatorade tastes like watered-down kool-aid, and if you leave me alone in a room with a pen, I [without fail] will come out tattooed.

That's just the important stuff.
You should also know:

I take pictures. I take pictures because life is too beautiful not to. I love living. I love love. I love living love, and I love loving life! Still with me?

Let's just say, I'm Amalie. Ah-muh-lee. It's Danish.
I take pictures.
I'm going to post the pictures I take, here.
Thanks for coming. :)

Love, AmalieMaren

No comments:

Post a Comment